Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Goodbye class photo: Y9-D1204E

It's the end of my Young Leaders 9 Teenager class. They were a very bright bunch, capable of holding an English conversation of various topics, and also understanding (and easily laughing at, woohoo, they make me feel like I'm a comedian!) cultural jokes and sarcasm. Some of the students are simply unforgettable, such as Khoi, a cheeky fluent boy who likes to refer to alot of situations (or people) as toilet paper and who relates class topics to a lot of his own real life experiences such as an uncle who had Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder; Huy, whose child-like piercing laugh is just contagious and who becomes entertainingly competitive during games; and Thy, an intelligent young lady who has an endless montage of stories to tell and doesn't hesitate to unleash them on me anytime she finds a moment with me, including following me out of class and down the stairs towards Teacher's Lounge during break time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment