Sunday, April 14, 2013

How to call for new stovetop gas

When our stove top is out of gas, it is extremely easy and speedy to get the gas tank replaced!  Follow me for instructions!


First, let's locate the phone number on the gas tank under the stove. Now let's call the number and speak in my broken Vietnamese: "Hello, can you give me new gas please? Yes. The grey one. My address is _____. Thank you."


Let's see... Here is the time I called the guy... Let's see how long this takes...


Ding Dong! Oh, here he is! Let him in and he will swiftly exchange the gas tanks.


Now let's pay the bill... It's 370,000 VND. So about $18. Wow look how he carries that heavy tank with such ease!


The gas tank is aptly tied down on his bike. Goodbye!


Oh, and don't forget to take the little slip of paper he gives you for additional services he offers! So this one is the service of bringing you drinking water bins.


Let's see the time now.... The whole process, from phone call to seeing away the worker, took 12 minutes! Not bad, right?



Verifying that the gas works... Yup! 

 


Okay, now I can make my omelet!

1 comment:

  1. ahah OMG that is impressively fast! Faster than calling a taxi in canada! It's really cool!

    Hope that omelette was tasty!

    Nice and quick post! I like them like that!

    XA

    ReplyDelete